If you would like to apply for a placement, please read our application guidance first. Our placement framework gives full details of the placement scheme and its conditions.
Students should submit the following:
- A completed NWCDTP 2018 Placement Application which has been signed by the student and their main Supervisor
- A CV on one single-side of A4
- Applications should be sent by email to Dr Louise Davies. These should be sent no later than four weeks in advance of the placement deadline (unless the placement has been advertised at short notice)
- Step 1: The Director of the NWCDTP will be informed about the application
- Step 2: The placement provider will review applications and draft an applicant shortlist
- Step 3: Students who are called for interview will be notified of the outcome
- Step 4: Successful applicants can apply to the Student Development Fund (SDF) to support them whilst on placement.
Applications should be returned to:
Faculty Office, G4 Crawford House,
Booth Street East,
Tel: +44 (0)161 306 2657
The relevant consortium institution will carry out formalities relating to the placement including risk assessment and any contractual requirements.
Explore our current placement opportunities.