We have two student representatives who can bring issues and suggestions to the various NWCDTP committees.
They currently are:
If you are interested in becoming a student rep please contact the DTP administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strategy Board (Director of the NWCDTP and 7 pro-vice Chancellors) – Meeting twice a year
- Academic Management Committee (Director of the NWCDTP, 7 associate Deans, and Student Reps) – Meeting 3 times a year
- Training, Employment and Knowledge Exchange (TEKE)- (Researcher Development teams, non-HEI Partners reps, student reps and Pathway reps) – Meeting 4 times a year
- Partnership Advisory Board (Chair of the Strategy Board, Members of AMC, SB and Reps from all non-HEI partners) – Meeting once a year
- Studentship Allocation Committee – Meeting once a year